Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deck the Christmas mailbox with balls.

Last Sunday when I drove out of my driveway I noticed that the county had replaced my mail box that they had smashed with their snow plow. I was very surprised because I think I went six or more months the last time it was smashed before it was replaced. Good thing I use a P.O. box.
I decided to celebrate by dressing it up with garland and Christmas balls. It was dark, cold and windy so I had some difficulty doing this in the dark with cold fingers. The idea is to see how long this will last before snow comes and the plow comes along and blindly smashes my newly decorated mail box. I wonder if the county uses any of the federal stimulus monies to replace snowplow smashed mailboxes? In any case I am glad to see my local government working for me and replacing my poor smashed mail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment